Thursday 6 October 2011

Forgot to mention ehow is the website that taught me all about eflyers.

Today rescued two people from the looks like a bus stop shelters like a bus stop but isn't a bus stop. Found out you get dropped off there but you can't get a bus from there. Great way to meet people, they'd been waiting 40 minutes. 1 guy was a Roath boy and has press contacts so could be useful.

Travel was much better today and responded to some emails, maybe the new temp job is just not floating my boat because its not the arts festival or maybe its because it pays so little.

The job is working on a customer relationship management system so it is a bit like box office.

Its really fine its just today the suggestion came it may be longer than 6 weeks and my heart sank.

Will have to square that circle at some point,

I'll reassess in a few weeks.

I am now marketing to people at bus stops, I have caught the disease fully, I used to just be marketing myself.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment