Saturday 8 October 2011

Saturday's girl

Went out again last night, family party but really three times in 2 weeks and hubby away and part time work and volunteering.

Delivering posters and booklets and being in 6 different places in one day, It's like I have a life. Its varied and vibrant and involves introducing myself a lot.

Today I was slightly unforgettable as I was helping my brother catch a horse so had to wear wellies, I only have pink multicoloured spotty ones and no sensible tuck in trousers so wore my purple spotty multi colour dress, onk tights, multicoloured scarf and pink knit beret. By the time I'd changed into my blue ballet pumps I looked like a children's TV presenter.

At least I looked unthreatening and warm enough for this chilly sunny day.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment