Wednesday 12 October 2011

Picture Post

This is my first hanging! not lynching you understand. Its amazing how attached to work you can get once you have handled them and cleaned them. The arcade space is still open in Queens Arcade opposite Foot Locker, please pop in, lots of info on free artiste led events in October.

As the arts festival is getting closer its doing that mad project juggling thing but rather sweetly today I got some lovely feedback from people and after a day of data entry that felt a bit soul destroying I really needed it.

Next week I'm going to take a non paid working day off and just rest, I need to recharge. I'm excited about the festival but will be happier when its happenning, just organised childcare for meeting tomorrow night, may help to meet up with others too, I'll tell you when I get back.

Off to do third draft of leaflets

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment