Friday 23 September 2011

"Extraordinary!"

Last day being a PA, I cleaned the desk, printed and emailed the handover document and told everyone to keep to the line we just about coped without you, next week I'm staying on for at least 3 days to do filing and generally help out.

Told by another department my new boss described me as "extraordinary" whereas that department I was told told my boss I was very impressive and asked all the right questions. Satisfying that being resourceful and after 15 years in admin I really know my way around an office.

Had to sort Scottish travel today, haven't been there for years and got quite wistful. Now having money coming in planning more holidays mentally. Have once in lifetime holiday booked and paid for to NYC first two weeks in May next year and madly although it was positively overwhelming emotionally when I finally booked it it's only now I am starting to look forward to it. If you are feeling satisfied and busy you enjoy your holidays more.

Heard from Made in Roath will be meeting up sunday at 3, tomorrow then it's chores but hairdresser on hols.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment