Thursday 22 September 2011

Heard from festival do I have time free this weekend? I said yes have all of it. 

Also asked to temp next week.

So potentially a 16 day long working week and no real time to get hair done or do banking and similar chores, oh well apparently grey is in.

Networking like a bastard is what I have been doing. I think it is a habit to get into. My dad ran his own business from our house and when I was really small I had to answer the phone in a business like way, always ask whose speaking and write down messages. A year in a call centre only ingrained that, and I'm pretty good understanding a wide variety of accents.

Met most of the staff at work now and at lunch they ask about me and I tell them what I'm up to and what I want to do.

Spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment