Thursday 29 September 2011

Started at 10 finished at 6.

One of the things I really wanted experience in was applying for funding. Did this today, went through previous financial records and visitor figures and assessed which special groups and geographic areas we covered and wrote persausive words and sent it off! Grants officer verbally reckons its in the bag, yay.

Also its clear better record keeping would have made it easier so that's now in the plan for this year.

Also did some social network marketing and am still finding that I know more people in the art world than I think. Good job I've got a memory for faces and names, because when someone is mentioned I'm like "oh yeah works at blah blah" or "the printmaker" or whatever.

Keep in touch with people be honest about what you want and be polite and then no stress about being asked to do what you don't want or being found out will befall you.

I'm 36 now and happy to start singing "I am what I am"

Even if I still polish it a bit.

Talking of which roots are getting done tomorrow,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment