Tuesday 20 September 2011

Tomorrow never comes

So

My husband is having my get up stupidly early and go to London day tomorrow. I had a promise of 1 day a week volunteering at RADA, and I booked train tickets and then they cancelled on me not believing I would really commit to it. It was a huge dissapointment, all I have to show for it is a visitor sticker.

Today talking to a colleaugue discovered she studied English literature and Anthropology but ended up in clinical trials because no work in her field. We talked about semiotics and semiology and she likes art so I suggested she look at the visual arts, she is very academically qualified and she lights up when she talks about semiotics so why not?

Hmm developing others has been my theme today, I do wonder how that fits with my future as it is such an instinct of mine.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment